[cvsnt] Re: Help !!! I can't login on my cvsnt server since I change strategy password off my server.

Michel Landrain m.landrain at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 13 08:55:57 GMT 2005

I don't see this option in control panel Advanced tab.

Options I can see are :

.Impersonation enabled  : set
.Use local users for pserver : set
.Don't resolve client names : set
.Lock server listens locally only : set
.Pretend to be a Unix CVS version : unset
.Enable rename : unset

Could you tell me more ?

news:e24t01d8k6ebvjb3hh8f38nm7m39i0khsq at 4ax.com...