[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT help file compilation

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Feb 13 12:45:11 GMT 2005

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:33:46 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>Now the cvs.dbk file compiles to a valid chm file including the
>headings and all. There is now only one single error message:
>
><quote>
>Writing index.hhk
>Compiling the help file
>Microsoft HTML Help Compiler 4.74.8702
>Compiling f:\Engineering\Projects\cvsnt\doc\_tmp\htmlhelp.chm
>index.html
>ch01.html
><snip>
>apf.html
>apg.html
>HHC5003: Error: Compilation failed while compiling ix01.html.
>toc.hhc
>index.hhk
>The following files were not compiled:
>ix01.html
></quote>
>
>In fact the processing did not produce the ix01.html file, it does not
>exist in the temp dir...
>
>I feel I am real close now, I will probably at the end of the day add
>a buildwin32.bat file or similar name for my working solution.

After posting the above I noticed you had moved to a new template
(1.68.0 instead of 1.66.1) so I downloaded this from SF and replaced
the one I had.
SUCCESS!! :-)
Now the compilation runs without any errors at all!

I will finish up a modification to the Howto and commit my win32 batch
file soon.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)