[cvsnt] cvs plugin for word

Bernhard Merkle nospm-news at merkleonline.de
Tue Feb 15 09:19:01 GMT 2005

Hi Bo,

as you can see from my other posting (timestamp issue) I *know* the diff
between binary files and text files ;-)
(btw. do you have an idea how to do solve that problem ?)

What would you suggest to version for word documentation ?
using the word built in facilites is not an option, because they are not
multiuser capable... (AFAIK)

There are some good word differs (like DocDiff) so it IS possible to
work with users, using CVSNT, TortoiseCVS and DocDiff :-)

What I am searching is a direct plugin into word to the integration is
even better.

kind regards,