[cvsnt] Automatic Authentication with windows credentials

Brad Costa bradcosta at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 16 10:52:47 GMT 2005

Hi Peter, Bo and P.Vinod, I want to thank you all for clarifying the
situation for me, and for doing it so promptly - my little hitch is solved!

You were right on the money when you we telling me not to use the 'cvs
login' command.

I left my CVSROOT environment variable as :sspi:cvserver:/projects, just
opened up a command prompt and began issuing commands to my CVS server, and
they all worked fine! (without a single password prompt in sight!)

Once again, I appreciate the help;
Brad.