[cvsnt] cvs [server aborted]: could not open lock file

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Feb 17 12:13:43 GMT 2005

1st:
Please do not send replies to my email address, send to the
list instead. You will have much bigger chance of a solution then.
You must use the "Reply All" button and then remove all addresses
except the one for cvsnt.

2nd:
Version 2.0.51d is not nearly the newest CVSNT version...
I seem to recall on the list several problems with versions between
2.0.51 and 2.0.58 that looked like what you see. In that case I cannot
help because I have never seen it myself, but it is something in the
CVSNT handling that causes it and you cannot clean it out by erasing
files.

/Bo