[cvsnt] Error cvs import: authorization failed:

Stephane Antonietti stephane at experian-scorex.com
Wed Feb 23 08:55:19 GMT 2005

Hi

What kind of authentication are you using ? pserver, sspi, ntserver ?

Regards
Stephane Antonietti
Sr Technical Consultant

Experian-Scorex, Monaco

Zail.Singh at xansa.com wrote:
> Hi Im using CVS for NT since lat 1 year in my project and it used to work
> fine in all means. Suddenly it has started giving the error "cvs import:
> authorization failed: for the user <username>" when I try to import a new
> module to the server from local machine.,
>
> Can anyone please let me know what all could be the possible causes for
> this. I have already checked the NT permission's on the target
> folder/repository but no luck as all is set correctly.
>
> rgds
> Zail
>

> Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
> Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
> error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
>
> Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
> necessarily the organisation.
>      Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
>      Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
>      Registered in England No.1000954.
>      t  +44 (0)8702 416181
>      w  www.xansa.com

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named addressee, please inform the Experian-Scorex IT Service Desk on +377 97 98 54 54 and then delete the e-mail from your system. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Although Experian-Scorex routinely screens for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Experian-Scorex makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this E-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of its clients and business, Experian-Scorex may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from its servers