[cvsnt] cvs co: no such revision _H:1.1

Simon Kissane skissane at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 00:35:19 GMT 2005

Hi

I have a CVS repository on my Unix box which I access locally, running
 CVS 1.11.1p1.
I copied my repository to a Windows machine, running CVSNT 2.0.58d. I
access the repository remotely from the same Unix box using SSPI
authentication, and the CVSNT 2.0.58d client.

Now, checking out from the old repository running plain old CVS is fine.
But if I try to use CVSNT to access the remote repository, I get the
error message:

cvs [server aborted]: could not find desired version _H_:1.1 in
/iipsdev/handbook/BASE/REPORTS/AccessControlDesignTemplate/Attic/Report_AccessControlDesignTemplate.inc,v

I have no problem with this file under the old setup.

Anyone have any idea what is wrong? I really need to move CVS to that
Windows box, due to backup/etc. reasons (the Windows box is in a
secure corporate data center, with regular backup, air-conditioning,
UPS and everything else.... the Linux box is a decaying old piece of
junk sitting under my desk...)

Thanks in advance for any help

Simon