[cvsnt] Looking for RCSINFO and template examples

Williams, Tim WilliamsTim at PRAIntl.com
Fri Feb 25 02:19:04 GMT 2005

Hi folks,

  I'm looking for any examples of how to setup commit templates using
RCSINFO.   I see lots of mention in the documentation that it "can be
done" , but does anyone have real-life examples of its use?    We would
like to flag certain commit comments as being relevant to our validation
efforts, and then be able to extract those comments later. Even
something as simple as providing a field that could later be parsed with
Perl, such as:

QC:

That, if filled in as :

QC: Y

We would extract that comment using a script called by LOGINFO

TIA,

Tim

SAS Systems Administrator
PRA International