[cvsnt] Can't compile CVSNT 2.5.01.1882 on Redhat linux 9.0

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri Feb 25 21:10:50 GMT 2005

Aric Wang wrote:
> Yes, I disable the PAM support and add a line "#include <ctype.h>" to
> config.h, then it's ok. The problem here is when I run "cvs
> rlsacl/rchacl/rchown", segment fault happens.
>
> Does any body know this?

I don't have any compile issues on FC2, but I also can't log in to my
machine using :pserver: anymore -- SSH works, but pserver always reports :

C:\My_Documents\My Source\stanley>cvs -d
:pserver:gstarret at stanley:/var/cvs/general login
Logging in to :pserver:gstarret at stanley:2401:/var/cvs/general
CVS password: *********
cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server stanley rejected
access to /var/cvs/general for user gstarret

I've verified I'm using the correct password, it used to work, but not
now.  SystemAuth is default, all same as before.

Secure log and messages shows the cvs login failure.

I'm not sure what else to check / try.

--
Glen Starrett