[cvsnt] Fw: Error cvs import: authorization failed:

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Feb 25 09:03:57 GMT 2005

I think that Tony has already stated that there will be no support for
older CVSNT versions than 2.0.51
And I am pretty sure that noone on teh WinCvs side will touch problems
concerning WinCvs before version 1.13.17 or so.

In any case stating the version of the *client* software WinCvs is like
saying that there is a problem on a website and saying you use Internet
Explorer version 5 when you report it...
The relevant version is of course the *server* software version....

/Bo