[cvsnt] How do I automate cvs add to run recursively incvsntcommand line

Brook Hurd brookh at PerlmanArchitects.com
Fri Feb 25 16:30:43 GMT 2005

Thanks, I will try that, and would appreciate the program sent to me via
e-mail.

Thanks for your help.

Brook Hurd
BrookH at PerlmanArchitects.com

-----Original Message-----
From: cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org [mailto:cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org] On Behalf
Of Vladimir
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:25 PM
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
Subject: Re[2]: [cvsnt] How do I automate cvs add to run recursively
incvsntcommand line

May be something like that:
-------------------------------
for i in `find_unx forms|sed -e 's,\\\\,/,g'|sort`
do
        if [ -f "$i" ]
        then
                echo cvs delete -f "$i"
        fi
done
I used this script yesterday to delete some files from a repositiory.
You need sh, find (renamed to find_unx), sed, sort (optional), echo.
You do not need all cygwin. It is too fat for this task. If you need i
can send you this programs to email

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                            mailto:vab at borlas.ru