[cvsnt] Notify File - Configuration

Herb Croken HCroken at arrowheadgrp.com
Tue Jan 4 19:26:21 GMT 2005

Hi,
Running CVSNT2.0.51d on Solaris 9.0
I am getting email notifications, but the subject of the email is blank,
using: ALL mail -s "CVS notification" %s

I tried using several modifications like: ALL mail -s \"CVS notification\"
%s
and receive this error CVS... Unbalanced '"'
ALL mail -s /"CVS notification/" %s does not return an error, but the
subject is still blank.

How do I get the subject in my message? I realize that its the -s option but
this configuration its not working. Also, is it possible to get the commit
log message in the notification and the new revision number?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Herb