[cvsnt] DOS batch file with login command?

Christopher Beltran chris at passageways.net
Sat Jan 8 17:25:38 GMT 2005

I am writing a DOS Batch file that checks out modules from our CVS
repositories and then runs CVSStat against them.  Everything seems to be
working very well except that within our batch file we have the following
line...

cvs login
chris

where "chris" is the password needed.  Instead, the command line writes the
"cvs login" but then asks for a pssword before going to the "chris" line.
Do you know of a way to tell the batch file to type in the password for us
if we hard-code it into the batch file?  We'd like to automate the batch
file is all, thanks much!

PS: Is there a way to login by sending in the password in one command or...?

Thanks so much I really appreciate it...

Christopher