[cvsnt] cvsnt on gentoo linux - connection reset by peer

David Somers dsomers at trevezel.com
Mon Jan 10 21:12:12 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to move my cvsnt repository from a Windows machine to a Linux
box... but, alas, I'm having problems.

I've compiled and installed cvsnt (2.0.62.1817), but I'm having problems
with it resetting the connection whenever a client tries to send any data to
it. Is there some way I can start up cvsnt and get some diagnostics/trace
info put somewhere?

(On the plus side, its working just fine as a client and I can get into my
Windows-hosted cvsnt repositories... its just getting the darn server side
to work that's causing problems).

Cheers,

David