[cvsnt] Adding users to CVS

Tarun Sharma tsharma at sapient.com
Wed Jan 12 09:24:29 GMT 2005

Hi all,

            I have "cvsnt-2.0.58d" installed on my server. We have two
domains (one is local machine domain and the other is the network
domain; i.e. intranet), but CVSNT allows me to set only one domain as
the default so that I cant achieve the task to have the users from the
domain that is not set as the default domain to access the server
through CVS clients. Any one who can help know the work around please do
let me know.

Regards
Tarun