[cvsnt] RE: revision 1.0 and branches

Stéphane Nicoll Stephane.Nicoll at bsb.com
Thu Jan 13 08:21:17 GMT 2005

Hello again,

Back with this. I have installed 2.0.51d and I don't have this problem !!!

I remove file with revision 1.0 on the HEAD, it's still available in the branch. Problem now is that I modify the file in my branch and I got a core dump while trying to commit it.

This is *very* annoying ...

Regards,
Stephane