[cvsnt] cvsnt 2.0.62.1817 first impression

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jan 14 14:42:59 GMT 2005

Concerning the InnoSetup installer, all I do is that I use the Innosetup
script that is available in the CVSNT source tree in CVS (the one used
before the change to MSI). Then I download the binaries without installer
zipfile from CVSNT and point the InnoSetup script to use these files to
create the setup.

I did not modify it in any other way than to repoint the source files
to where I unpacked the downloaded file with the binaries.

It is interesting this thing with the MFC71U.dll, I will look to see
if it is included in the Inno script or not and if it is missing I
will add it so it will be installed properly.

Thanks,

Bo