[cvsnt] Re: We have written some new CVS documentation...

Rick Genter rgenter at silverlink.com
Fri Jan 14 15:39:42 GMT 2005

Microsoft has a free Visio Viewer you can download.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3fb3bd5c-fed1-4
6cf-bd53-da23635ab2df&DisplayLang=en

--
Rick Genter
Principal Engineer

proprietary information, and may only be used by the person or entity to
which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail
immediately.