[cvsnt] Re: Installer poll

user at domain.invalid user at domain.invalid
Tue Jan 18 09:43:30 GMT 2005

Innosetup is a very good installation tool, but its major drawback is
being not msi compatible. Windows is getting more and more "msi
dependent", and msi installation have some advantages, namely automatic
remote distribution within a domain - I can easily upgrade CVSNT in all
my developers machines simply configuring a policy. msi
installations/unistallations should also be more robust and should work
in upcoming Windows versions too.

   Luigi D. Sandon
   cp at sandon.it