[cvsnt] CVS/Base Directory?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Jan 19 14:59:17 GMT 2005

The base data are created if you check out using some form of reserved edit functionality.
They contain the state of the original checkout before you started editing and are what
you  can revert to if you decide that you don't want to commit your edits.

What was the exact command used when you checked out the sources?

/Bo