[cvsnt] CVS/Base Directory?

Rick Genter rgenter at silverlink.com
Wed Jan 19 15:45:05 GMT 2005

Personally, I think it would be a bad idea to remove the Base directory.
I treat the CVS folder as sacrosanct - if I touch it outside "normal
channels" (in other words, using the normal cvs commands or cvs GUI
interface), I risk damaging my sandbox such that I can't re-integrate it
with the repository.

--
Rick Genter
Principal Engineer