[cvsnt] Re: Can We Do Something About "Carl"?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Jan 19 19:21:22 GMT 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:16:56 +0100, Bo Berglund >I am also getting
these messages, but I just thought they were another
>screwy spam scam. I did not connect them to my posting to cvsnt, but
>it might be just this that is happening.
>His email seems to be:
>Carl at membersonlysoftware.com
>maybe you can locate him in the user's list?

Confirmed, about 5 minutes after I send a post I am getting back this
message about Carl not being a member etc...
Please remove him from the userlist.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)