[cvsnt] Re: Back-merging unchanged files

Lars Christensen lac at gatehouse.dk
Fri Jan 21 07:22:31 GMT 2005

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> You need a mergepoint for every file that's changed.  A merge in both
> directions will cause that to multiply.

But as the log show; there are no mergepoint on revision 1.3, 1.4. Only
the 1.1.2.1 has a mergepoint.

As a feature request, I'd simply like cvsnt not to merge anything if
nothing has changed in the repository. That is not the case it seems.
Fair enough that I get a empty mergepoint revision when I do the
back-merge; but when I repeat I get another empty revision, and another,
etc.

Lars