[cvsnt] CVSNT bug in lsacl command

Ernst Gill ernst.gill at chello.at
Sat Jan 22 01:07:32 GMT 2005

Hi,

I found a bug in the lsacl command (at least in my UNIX installation)
in CVSNT version cvsnt-2.0.62.1852.

If you try the command lsacl I get the following:
$ cvs lsacl
cvs [server aborted]: unknown command: lsascl

The following statement:
./src/server.cpp:   do_cvs_command ("lsascl", lsacl);
should be:
./src/server.cpp:   do_cvs_command ("lsacl", lsacl);

With the patch above it's working again.

    Ernst