[cvsnt] cvs update is not updating

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Jan 26 17:09:59 GMT 2005

What I mean is NOT to look at a *sandbox* at all.
I mean to look at the *server repository* itself. That is where CVS
keeps the version files and it replicates the folder structure of the
project module as well as its files contents.

So by looking here you can see what is going on.
Of course I am assuming you are the administrator of the cvs server and
can do these things.
If you are only allowed normal client/server access to the server and so
cannot even see the repository itself then I don't know what to advice.

/Bo