[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Jan 26 19:33:38 GMT 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 01:36:37 +0000, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>CVSNT Development version 2.0.62.1859

Checked the new build after getting the system files in the right
place.
Seems to work now as far as my quick checks show. The old bugs are
gone and the tag info comes in as previously.

I don't have a domain though so I can't check on these two cases:
1) Usernames with domain name attached (and backslashes I guess)
2) Usernames with embedded spaces (a cvsnt user complained to me about
that yesterday)

Let's see what others may find.
I will now put the Inno installer for 1859 on my website.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)