[cvsnt] Remote Users accessing the CVS repository...

P.Vinod pvinod at mahindrabt.com
Fri Jan 28 11:16:47 GMT 2005

Hi,

As per my understanding, if we configure CVSNT to use sspi protocol, any
windows user can access the repository provided he is given access.

I have installed CVSNT on my PC. I created a usergroup CVSUSERS and included
some users which were in my domain to this group.

Now they are able to access the repository using Tortoise client.

Please let me know as to what all I need to do if somebody from this mailing
list has to access my repository.

Is it possible? If yes, how to go about it.

Thanks & Regards

Vinod.P

Disclaimer:

is strictly prohibited.