[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates - cvsnt 2.5.01 build 2013

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Jul 1 06:57:41 BST 2005

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:30:05 +0100, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>Changes in this release:
>
>* Remote enumeration protocol allowing cvsnt clients to discover
>published information about a server.
>* info -b: Local discovery of cvsnt servers using zeroconf.
>* info -r: Using remote enumeration protocol, discover information about
>published repositories.
>* info config: list local repositories.
>* Simple email generation (CVSROOT/commit_email, CVSROOT/notify_email,
>CVSROOT/tag_email).  See documentation for details (incomplete docs
>ATM).  Relatively simplistic so is really no substitute for a proper
>email script.. it'll handle the simple cases reasonably enough though.
>
>Fixes in this release:
>
>Ticket  Description
>#39     Document new init options
>#40     Document -I@ option to import
>#41     Document info -b, info -r
>#42     Commit -e removes bugid

I have now built an Innosetup installer version of the setup for 2013.
http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/cvsntinstaller.html

This time there are a number of new files added and I am not 100% sure
got the deployment right. Works for me but I am not using all new
features...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)