[cvsnt] Possible Link Partnership with cvsnt.org

Biznazz webmaster at biznazz.com
Thu Jul 7 16:35:14 BST 2005

Hello;

I am the webmaster for the site http://www.biznazz.com/.  At the moment
we are in the process of creating reciprocal link partnerships.  Since
both of our sites are business related exchanging links will increase
both of our search engine rankings and we will each benefit from
greater targeted traffic.

Our site is alraedy listed on all major search engines and we receive
close to 10,000 unique visitors each day.  We also hold several top 10
positions on Google and Yahoo for several key search terms.

To make the link exchange process as easy as possible I have already
placed your websites link in our links directory on the following page:
http://www.biznazz.com/links/partners6.html

If you are interested in this link partnership please link back to our
website using one of the following text links:

1) Home Based Business Opportunity - At only 24 years of age Im
profiting close to $50,000 in profit each month from my online
businesses.  Visit my website today to learn my proven techniques!

2) Make Money Online - Learn several successful ways to profit from the
internet.  Find everything you need to start your own successful home
based internet business.

3) Internet Business Opportunity - Learn the methods I currently use to
create a great income online. This is one internet business opportunity
you wont want to miss!

You can also visit our link exchange page to select from various
banners and text links at: http://www.biznazz.com/linkexchange.html

Once you have added one of our links to your website, please send us an
email to let us know the location of our link on your website.  Sites
that dont link back to us within 7 days will be removed from our link
directory.

If there is anything you would like to change in your link such as the
link category or description just let me know and I will have it fixed
at our next update.  Link pages will also be reduced to a maximum of 50
links per page after the 7 day period.

Sincerely;
Blair Russell - Webmaster
Biznazz.com