[cvsnt] Re: cvs info cvswrappers (SNAFU)

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sun Jul 10 13:59:13 BST 2005

David Somers wrote:

> It looks fine, but, some entries from my $CVSROOT/cvswrappers are missing
> (*.xpm, *.Z ).
>
> Also, I changed  $CVSROOT/cvswrapper to add a new entry for *.dvi... the
> change was committed and the server said it rebuilt the admin files, but
> this entry is also missing.
>
> However, the server does seem to be aware of these entries (for a command
> like ls) ... but they are missing from cvs info cvswrappers.

The output is a dump of what the client sees as its current
cvswrappers.. it's exactly the same information that the cvs commands use.

ls doesn't use cvswrappers.  You can really only tell by doing an add or
import.  Also try getting the server-side list (info -s cvswrappers) &
see if they're there.

btw. AFAIK xpm files are text (C structures).