[cvsnt] Commit isn't working properly ??

peyn at tlen.pl peyn at tlen.pl
Tue Jul 12 08:54:12 BST 2005

I'm using WinCvs - on theirs BugTracker they said its a CVSNT issue
so I write here:

Commit isn't working properly
1. I select file and click edit
2. I edit the file
3. I commit the file (file's version changes from 0.1
to 0.2)
4. I click Unedit - CVS downloads from repository file
in 0.1v

It looks like the Commit action isn't turning off the
"edit" flag as it should be So the unedit button would
know he has nothing to do anymore

best regards
Mateusz [PEYN] Adamus