[cvsnt] precommit check: empty comment

Gennady G. Marchenko gennady.marchenko at iss.ru
Tue Jul 12 10:28:55 BST 2005

Hello All.

I am use cvsnt in our organization with more than one year and now I have
new task:

Check comment string (empty or non-empty) on cvsnt server, before commit is
ok, if comment string is empty - cancel commit.

I search in documentation and found thing:

Use commitinfo for precommit check.

But I can't find some examples use external prog to check comment.

Can you help me?

Best Wishes,

Gennady