[cvsnt] Issue with cvs update: cannot rename files Bad Address

Kouba, Michelle Michelle.Kouba at il.proquest.com
Tue Jul 12 15:04:38 BST 2005

What is the solution to this problem.  I am getting this same error:

cvs [update aborted]: cannot rename file _new_1114542859:858249215 to
1114542859:858249215: Bad address

This is only a problem from wincvs.  I am not having this problem from
linux command line checkout.

You help is appriciated.
Thanks,
Michelle