[cvsnt] Re: keyowrds expansion (substitution)

Tomas Prochazka t.prochazka at centrum.cz
Tue Jul 12 23:57:14 BST 2005

Tony Hoyle:

> The protocols & server are loaded before the privileges are dropped. The
> triggers and other plugins are loaded after... you can get that
> situation if the permissions are locked down enough.
>
> Tony

  Thank you.

  And I have once question? Exist somewhere documentation for use triggers
and other plugins which are in CVSNT?

  I'm interesting in "Repository extension auditing".
  I'm created database, emty table with create_tables_mysql.sql
  And set database name, password a user and when is server address
settings?

--
Tomas Prochazka