[cvsnt] Problem with rcsinfo

Carl Dionne cdionne at quazal.com
Thu Jul 14 19:24:22 BST 2005

I'm trying to configure CVS to use a rcstemplate file.  I did create the
rcsinfo file to point to my rcstemplate, but when I do a checkout or an
update of a repositity, in some cases my rcstemplate file gets
truncated.

For example, if my rcstemplate file contains:

a 01234567890
b 01234567890
c 01234567890
d 01234567890
e 01234567890
f 01234567890
g 01234567890
h 01234567890
i 01234567890
j 01234567890
k 01234567890

then after a checkout of a project, the content of the CVS\Template file
is:

a 01234567890
b 01234567890
c 01234

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

I'm using cvsnt 2.5.01 build 1976 both on the client and the server.

Thanks.

Carl