[cvsnt] Re: Setting up CVSNT with SSH

Juan Carlos Becerra Irene juan.becerra at servmet.com
Thu Jul 14 17:58:51 BST 2005

Thank you very much for your answer Tony.

Sorry about my ignorance, but I'm not an expert in all this stuff.

1. Is sspi as secure as ssh?

2. I think I have already made sshd work in the WIN2K computer (got the
instructions here: http://pigtail.net/LRP/printsrv/cygwin-sshd.html), the
thing is, I need to tell CVSNT to work with SSH, how do I do that?

Thanks in advance

Juan Carlos

Message: 7