[cvsnt] Newsserver message problems

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Tue Jul 19 22:53:14 BST 2005

Tony,
I am having problems with my Forté Free Agent newsreader when
downloading messages from support.cvsnt...
It indicates that there are 2 headers to get but at the end there are
none retrieved and the next attempt is the same 2 => 0.

When I look at my CVSNT mailbox at work I find two bogus messages all
in russian. Could it be that these two unreadable messages are
blocking the newsserver???
If so could you remove them manually, please.

/Bo Berglund