[cvsnt] Re: Tag activity not appearing in CVSROOT/history

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Thu Jul 21 16:33:23 BST 2005

Andy Southby wrote:
> I would love to, but I am currently tasked with setting up a document/code
> version control process for my company and so I'm sticking with the latest
> stable build.

The new stable will be out fairly shortly... currently doing a lot of
bug hunting/squashing to make sure it works 100%.

> Where can I find out more about plugins? I'm new to CVSNT and have not come
> accross these in the documentation?

Some individual plugins are documented (eg. the email plugin) and the
documentation for all the shipped ones is in the todo list before release.

The API itself is starting to stabilise but hasn't gone through enough
yet for a definitive document - it'd be out of date pretty quickly at
the moment.