[cvsnt] Re: Multiple ALL occurences in a loginfo file

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Jul 21 21:54:11 BST 2005

Carl Dionne wrote:
> The documentation of cvsnt states that in a loginfo, all occurences of
> the lines starting with ALL will be executed.  However, when I'm use two
> ALL statements, it seems that only the last one gets executed.  Is there
> something wrong with my loginfo, or did I misinterpreted the
> documentation?

Are you using a recent version of CVSNT server?  If so you might try
adding a + in front of the ALL.  The + was set up to indicate that line
should be considered even if one has already matched.

I'm guessing here that CVSNT is seeing the first and considering the
commands done -- I'm not sure if that is appropriate behavior or not (I
haven't read the docs you reference).

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett