[cvsnt] Re: Run CVS control panel in Terminal Service session

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Jul 26 09:00:54 BST 2005

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:35:52 -0300, "Eric Paschoalick Chaves"
<ask_me at news.group> wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>    I usually manage my servers via Terminal Service, and I realize these
>days that when I try to execute CVS control panel in a TS session It doesn`t
>run. Anyone knows why

I am writing this via a Remote Desktop session where I accessed the
CVSNT control panel just fine. Remote Desktop in XP is just a scaled
down limited version of Terminal Services.
Your problem is elsewhere.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)