[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates - cvsnt 2.5.02 build 2040

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Jul 27 01:06:25 BST 2005

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:18:29 +0100, Tony Hoyle
<tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote:

Tony,
I downloaded the binary files and found two new dll:s there.
According to the cvsnt.wxs file these belong to various new
components, which I have added.
I noticed that the cvstools.dll file seems to contain a type library
so I added typelib registration to it.
However, when I run the Inno installer I get twice a typlib *load*
failure, then the install continues and it seems to be installed OK.
This confuses me and I cannot pinpoint at which exact file the two
errors pop up.
Could you please list the handling of the various dlls regarding the
server and typelib registrations so I get it right?
Which files need a server registration and which need a regtypelib?

And are you going to go back to 2.5.01.xxxx on the next test release?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)