[cvsnt] Windows Server 2003 service pack 1 install broke my cvsnt

David L. Nadle david at nadle.com
Sun Jul 31 18:37:05 BST 2005

> Admittedly we are using an older version 2.0.58d, but we do
> not have any
> problems with Windows Server 2003 and SP1. The only reason

The only reason I upgraded is because my 2.0.58d installation exhibited
the problem after installing SP1, and I hoped upgrading would resolve
the issue. At first I thought the problem was affecting all SSPI
connectivity, but in fact it only affects SSPI connection attempts from
the CVS server itself.

Could you try doing a checkout on your cvs server running 2K3 SP1 and
using the sspi protocol in the cvsroot string, then report your results
to the list?

Regards,
David Nadle