[cvsnt] OT: Porting CVSMailer to Linux...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Jun 4 08:52:01 BST 2005

Is there anyone here who has been able to install Kylix 3 on a Fedora
Core 3 box and made it work?
I decided to have a go at porting CVSMailer to Linux now that CVSNT is
more and more used on Linux platforms and from the Borland speak it
would be a breeze to do it....
(CVSMailer is a Delphi application)
But I cannot start Kylix 3 at all even though it reports that the
installation went OK.
Maybe I did something wrong (I am not really familiar with Linux). I
first installed FC3 and then I ran the Kylix install script while
logged in as root. It took forever with no progress indication but
finally ended with a success message. Starting the IDE from the Kylix
menu results in nothing....

Any suggestions appreciated (please mail me in private in order not to
spam this list further).

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)