[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT-2.0.41a release

wong choong teck choongteck at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 03:06:20 BST 2005

Thanks for your reply, Oliver.

This is the link that describe the supported & unsupported CVS version with
Eclipse/WSAD:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/platform-vcm-home/docs/online/html-cvs/cvs-compatibility.html?rev=HEAD

I am using WSAD 5.1.2 which having the Eclipse version of 2.1.3. In this
case, the supported version is only CVS 1.11.1p1 to CVS 1.11.17. All CVSNT
versions are not supported! Unlucky me! =(

I was googling in the Internet for the whole day and get to know that
someone is using CVSNT 2.0.41a with Eclipse 2.1.3 without any problems. Can
anyone share out the installation file to me so that I can get started with
WSAD + CVSNT?

Thanks!
Ryan