[cvsnt] CVS Replication

Trevor Leybourne trevor.leybourne at aderant.com
Tue Jun 7 03:29:26 BST 2005

Are there any tools or ways of replicating a CVS repository and keeping two
"replicated" repositories in sync?

We're using CVSNT between New Zealand and the US and some of our modules
contain 50,000+ files which is fine within the same network to perform a CVS
Update (around 5 minutes) but over the WAN takes around 3 hours to run and
determine that all files are up to date.

Were using CVSNT 2.0.58d and the SSPI protocol.

Any ideas?
Trevor