[cvsnt] cvsnt login problems

Chuck Wright chuck.wright at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 14:44:42 BST 2005

Well, that was it.  Turns out I was mistaken, my co-worker did not have the
same password on the server as on his workstation.  As soon as he reset his
password on the server he was able to gain access.  We are now happily
cvs'ing away.  And planning to bring the cvs server into our workstation
domain.  Thanks so much for your help!

Chuck