[cvsnt] Re: Problem with xcopy in postcommand scirpt

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Mon Jun 13 16:56:00 BST 2005

Z is a network drive I tried using a UNC path but that didnt' work any
better
I also tried just having it copy to a directory local to the machine but
that doesn't work either.
I also tried adding the lne

c:\windows\system32\xcopy.exe /?

And I get nothing when run from postcommand, it's like xcopy is completely
disabled.

If it was a security issue I think that I'd get some sort of error or
something, as it is now I get nothing when it's run from postcommand.

I've been testing this using the local protocol on the server and using SSPI
using my domain account which has admin privleges on the CVS server.
I don't know what delegation privileges means so I can't say if my account
has them.

The way our IT group has things setup the easiest way for me to setup a
mirror is to create the mirror on the file server which is different from
the CVS server, Since I can't checkout to directly to the mirror location on
the file server what is the best way to accomplish what I want to do.

Thanks
Matt S.

news:d8dgfa$e13$1 at paris.nodomain.org...