[cvsnt] Hundreds of little green fish

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Tue Jun 14 15:59:54 BST 2005

I'm running CVSNT 2.5.01 (Travis) Build 1990 on Windows Server 2003 in local
mode and in remote mode and I'm seeing hundreds of little green fish icons
build up in the system tray. I appears that an icon is gettin created for
each invocation of cvs.exe and it is not always getting cleaned up.

I would imagine that over time this would tend to suck up some system
resources.

Matt S.