[cvsnt] CVSNT and TortoiseCVS

Torsten Martinsen torsten at tiscali.dk
Tue Jun 14 21:13:01 BST 2005

James Neave wrote:

>Does anybody know how TortoiseCVS finds CVS.EXE?

Well, you'd be better off by asking on the TortoiseCVS list. But since I
am here too, I can give you the answer: If there is a cvs.exe in the
TortoiseCVS installation directory (default C:\Program
Files\TortoiseCVS), that will be used. If there is not (i.e. the user
has deleted it), the first cvs.exe in the PATH will be used).

-Torsten