[cvsnt] Compiling CVSGraph for Win32???

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Jun 14 23:01:25 BST 2005

In the CVSNT Wiki there is a page describing how to compile CVSGraph,
but this does not tell the whole story....
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/CvsGraphMingw
Unfortunately it is missing out on defining the basics:

I was trying to follow this description but I failed very soon:
- First of all it does not say which c compiler to use!
  Visual Studio 6, DOTNet (hardly!) or what????

- Next it talks about "msys bash prompt"...
  What is that? I don't have any clue at all.

- The remaining stuff falls apart because of the above, nothing can be
done. And I need CVSGraph compiled from the latest CVS sources because
that fixes the ViewCvs problems with the latest CVSNT 2.5.01.

So any clues as to how one *really* compiles CVSGraph on Windows would
come in handy here.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)